Ghost - Plate Carrier
USA Made Duty Quality Plate Carrier
The GHOST is part of the DDT PATRIOT line, named in memory of "The Ghost," Lieutenant Colonel Matt Urban. All products in the PATRIOT line are constructed of weather resistant 1000D Nylon, all American hardware, and named after a person/people who have served their country or community. The GHOST is the real deal, this is the vest that you need if you are in law enforcement or headed down range, it is not only designed with former deployed veterans but designed to be used with ESAPI, Ceramic or steel plates and will also hold either 6" x 6" or 6" x 8" side plates. The shoulder straps are wide to distribute the weight of the plates evenly, and padded for comfort, and all straps can be adjusted to fit almost anyone. The front and back panels have closed cell foam and mesh to keep comfort while providing air flow. This carrier can also be worn without the cummerbund for those who prefer only to have front and back plates. DDT is a veteran owned and operated company who stands behind all our product with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Specifications and Features:
- Wide padded shoulder straps to evenly distribute weight
- Adjustable waist straps
- Molle webbing for attachments
- Removable cummerbund
- Moisture-wicking spacer mesh for comfort and airflow
- Holds either 10” x 12” or 11” x 14” front/back plates and 6” x 6” or 6” x 8” side plates
- Made of 100D Nylon with Polyurethane water-resistant lining and Nylon bonded thread
- Dimensions: 19"x15"x4"